Add to Cart
An adventurous and exciting tour which combines mountain biking, a visit to an underground cave and ends with a refreshing dip into the crystalline waters of a tenuously lit cenote. The 35 kms. traveled during this 3 to 4 hour adventure include three rest stops, visits to 2 archaeological sites, a henequen hacienda, an underground cave and time to swim in 2 cenotes.
Included: 21-speed mountain bike, helmet, purified water, transportation from Merida to departure point and return to Merida, support-vehicle during entire trip with Jeep Wagoneer (not air-conditioned), insurance, entrance fees, ice chest.
- Appropriate clothes for each of the tour´s activities
- Biking: shorts, t-shirt, tennis shoes, socks, cap, sun glasses, bio-degradeable sunblock.
- Cave exploration: Long pants, t-shirt, flashlight.
- Swimming: Swimsuit, facemask, snorkeling gear and fins, towel, change of clothes for ride back to Merida.
- Energy snacks (granola bars, dried fruit, nuts, fresh fruit).
- Food for picnic lunch.
OPTIONAL: Typical picnic lunch for an additional $ 7.00 USD (Please confirm when making tour reservation).
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to offer you a price
- We require a minnimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 12 in order to operate this tour
Requirements: Youthful spirit, good health and physical condition, and passion for outdoor activities and swimming. Participants welcome between the ages of 15 years old and older. (Children must be accompanied by parent/guardian or responsable adult) Minimum weight: 41 kg. / 90 lbs.
- Departure from Merida: 8:00 A.M.
- Return to Merida: 7:00 P.M.
- Minimum: 4 participants
- Maximum: 12 participants
Day Tours and Transportation reservations:
- Reservations must be made at least 72 hours prior to the requested date.
- Reservations cancelled 2 days prior to the scheduled service are subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hrs prior to the scheduled service or "No shows" are 100% non-refundable.